Friday, October 5, 2012
Blogs about other Blogs
One of the blogs that I followed was "The ABC &" and it is about Early Childhood Development". It talks about how children who go to preschool have a better chance of finishing college on time and the study was made between children in the ages of 4 to 24. And they saw that 50% of 7 to 21 year olds had at least a Bachelor's degree. This is because when they go to preschool they learn how to actively pay attention. I chose this blog because i thought it was really interesting when I read this and I actually want to major as an earlychildhood development specialist. The second blog that I chose was one that is called "Classroom DYI" and it talks about earlychilhood development and what preschoolers need to learn in order to to succeed in preschool. It talks about what you need to teach them. It also discusses how they need to do activities with their hands. I chose it because I found it interesting how there are certain things that you have to teach them which involves them using their hands. The third one I chose was a blog about Mrs. C and it is about teaching at an elemenatry school level. I chose teaching because it is closely related to earlychildhood development and I'm debating as to wheather I should do teaching or earlychildhood development. I also found it interesting because it talked about interesting books that you can read to children. All these blogs are really interesting and they are very informative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad to learn about your interests after high school! Can you also include the URLs to your blog post?
ReplyDelete