Friday, October 19, 2012

Social

My type is "Social" and what this means is that I like to contribute to society and that I rather work with people than work with machines. That I probably also like to give advise and help others. Some of the majors include counseling, nursing, academic dean, personal recruiter, and a coach. These results are actually a bit accurate as to what I like and what I want to probably major in. It's accurate because I actually want to be a able to work with kids and these careers are in a way related to Early Childhood Developement because I guess you can say that I can work with kids. I was actually expecting to see some type of teaching career on here but I guess it's ok because in a way it's connected with what I want to do because it involves being with children and helping others with problems. This doesn't change my idea about what carreer to persue after high school because I am positive that I want to do Early Childhood Developement as a career. But, I could also change my mind over time. Which I doubt though but there is always that possiblity. The reason I want to do Early Childhood Developement is because I've always been around kids and I just enjoy helping little kids. And that's what I want to do after high school.

3 comments:

  1. I'm social too! I kinda want to work with kids too but I dont want to be a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its cool that you got social skill i think that comes in very handy in the real world. and i got realistic

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would you want to teach to little kids? & it's very fun to be around little kids becuase they're so adorable!

    ReplyDelete