After researching about the "Fiscal Cliff" the Democrats differ from the Republicans because both Democrats and Republicans can't seem to agree with laws,reforms, and things that would benefit the U.S.. But, the "Fiscal Cliff" has three options as to weather they should tax workers by 2%,do something with taxes that would get the economy out of recession, and or reach some sort of compromise. These three options don't seem too attractive to the people but Barack Obama will have to make a decision because then all these taxes can have a disadvantage to the Obama care or medicare. This topic was a bit confusing but the websites did have the same sort of relavant information.
Well, the new techniques benefited my search today because I would put "OR" and quotation marks in between certain phrases to find what I was looking for. Adding OR in between the Democrats and Republicans gave me more accurate results about the "Fiscal Cliff". I actually thought that these strategies were really helpful because they helped me find what I was looking for. Typing in dates gave me inaccurate information. So I guess I can say that was not helpful.I will apply these strategies in the future because it will help me find more accurate and more relavent information when doing research about Earlychildhood development.The only strategies that were new to me were the OR and the quotation marks.
No comments:
Post a Comment