Saturday, December 8, 2012

Macbeth's personality test

Dear Macbeth,
This is your Dr. Vanessa Campos. I wanted to let you know that I got your results for your personality disorder test. You can come and see your results any time at my office but I will list the disorders in which your results were "high" or "very high" in this letter. According to the test results, I'm afraid to tell you that you got a high case of paranoid,schizotypal,antisocial, and narcissistic disorders. I will now list to you what each one means. A Paranoid personality is when you have a deep distrust over people near you and you also think that the people around you have sinister motives, as in those people want to harm you in some shape or form. Symptoms occur when you can't trust anyone but yourself. How can you treat this? Well,people with these symptoms are hard to treat because they tend to have a type of suspicion over their Dr. but, with the right medication and therapy sessions you should be fine after a couple of months. A schizotypal personality is when you have an odd way of thinking and perceiving others.You also tend to isolate yourself from others and you also have a hard time understanding things.People also have a hard time understanding you. Symptoms occur when people have a difficult time understanding you.How can you cure this? Well, according to my research,there is no cure for this symptom.A antisocial personality is when you have poor social skills and you tend to have criminal behaviors.You tend to lie and steal and you don't really care about the consequences.Symptoms occur when the feelings of others don't matter to you.How to cure this? Well, there is also no actual cure for this. Last but not least, a narcissistic disorder is when you seek all the attention on yourself and you tend to exaggerate your achievements to the point that you expect others to think that you are superior than them. How can you cure this? Well, there is also no cure for this disorder. But, I believe that if you take your therapy sessions you should be fine within a couple of months.Thank you for your time.
Your Dr.,
Vanessa Campos

No comments:

Post a Comment