Saturday, December 8, 2012

Preschool day 1

1st day in preschool (11/21/12)

I arrived to the preschool at 8:20 a.m and that was when some of the other preschoolers were still arriving. I first met 6 wonderful preschool teachers. They were all really nice and then I met a 2 in a half year old girl. I read her a book and what was interesting to see was how she would point to the images at such a young age. When I finished reading that book, she would bring me more to read.Then, some of her other classmates would stop by and listen and they would also bring some of their books so that I could read to them.They had free play,cooking time,reading time,snack time,nap time,and fun time. I was with a group of kids who are about to go to kindergarten "The Turtles" and their I met many kids but the ones I really remember are Thomas and Ruby because they would always talk to me about how some certain toys had a special value to them because their parents got it for them at the Disneyland. Both, of them shared to me very interesting stories about things they like and things they like to do. Man, I forgot that it was pajama day! I was in such a rush that I forgot that and I'm very disappointed that I forgot! Next time I'm jotting it down on my planner!I had such a wonderful time with them and I really hope to see them soon!Hopefully by then I will teach them something.So many ideas but I rather keeps those between my mentor and I for now.I had so much fun with them that I hope to see them in January. I miss them so much!...(can't wait to study this in college!)

Time logged: 8hrs
Time logged in total: 8hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment