Sunday, January 6, 2013

Meeting up with my mentor

                                                         When I see my mentor

November 5: My day consisted of giving my mentor the letter that I wrote to her which was the Mentor Letter.I also asked her questions and talked about possible lesson plan ideas.She told me where I could volunteer.
Total hrs. spent:1 hour
November 14:I checked up on my mentor to to talk about some ideas that I had for my lesson plan.I also check up on my mentor to talk more about college and preschool.She let me borrow her college book which is on Child Development and she let me keep a smaller booklet.
Total hrs. spent:1 hour
December 17:I went to go talk to my mentor about what I was going to teach the preschoolers the 21st of December.I showed her the two books that I chose to read to them.I also sort of got an approval on my lesson plan ideas.I also asked her questions about college and what classes I should take to get sort of an idea of classes to take to meet my ECE units.Which are Child Development classes.
Total hrs. spent:1 hour
To be continued...
I also spent two hours talking to my mentor about finishing touches to my senior project and because of this I have a total of 30 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment